BIOSINKTMPUMP LIFT STATION
The BioSINKTM Pump Lift Station is a fully automated, portable lab sink with integrated collection tank, pumps and control panel designed for gene therapy facilities and modular cleanrooms. Designed with portablility in mind, the BioSINK Pump Lift Station can be located anywhere in your facility and is easily movable. The self-contained design is tailor made for modular buildouts with plastic walls and eliminates the need for hard plumbing, trenching through concrete and additional tankage.
BioSINKTM Pump Lift Station units are quiet so they can be located anywhere, and are capable of pumping biological or acid waste safely through your facility to an exterior holding tank or directly to a haul off vehicle. If desired, the BioSINK PLS can be designed to specific BSL levels, providing easy integration into pharmaceutical R&D and full-production environments.
- Simplex (one pump) or duplex (two pumps) configuration.
- Multipoint level switch assembly with digital level display.
- Includes a high-high level switch to activate a high level alarm.
Standard features include
- All polypropylene construction for superior chemical resistance
- Cold and hot water connections for sink faucet
- Fabricated polypropylene tank
- CPVC piping and fittings
- One (simplex) or two (duplex) sump pumps
- Check valve for each pump with Viton elastomers
- Multipoint level switch assembly with digital level display
- Spill pan with leak detection switch
- Integrated UL-listed relay-based NEMA 4 control panel
- Lockable main power disconnect switch
- Audible alarm beacon and buzzer for high level and leak alarms
- Dry contacts for integration with Facility Management System (FMS)
Need a Custom System?
Wastech Controls and Engineering, Inc. offers custom design and engineering of state-of-the-art turnkey industrial process systems.
One of Wastech’s application engineers will discuss the nature of your process with you exclusively for your facility.